Thursday, May 1, 2014

Planned Parenthood Pimps ObamaCare

I was rather shocked when I saw the following ad on my Facebook homepage. I was even more shocked when I clicked the link and saw that the ad, which apparently is in support of extending Medicaid, linked to a Planned Parenthood webpage.






The obvious question is: Why is Planned Parenthood, which is supported in large part by our taxpayer dollars spending money on a massive Facebook ad campaign to expand Medicaid in my state?

And while the answer to that question is fairly obvious, we can only wonder why Planned Parenthood forked out even more bucks to geographically target the ad (notice that the ad mentions my delegate by name) but did not bother to psychographically target the ad?

Facebook probably knows, based on the behavioral profile they have on my activities while logged on Facebook, that I'm both conservative and pro-life but Planned Parenthood apparently didn't care.

It must be nice to be so flush with cash that you need not pay attention to delivering your ad to your target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche