Friday, August 23, 2013

Liberal Plot To End Rush Limbaugh's Career Foiled?

Did Rush Limbaugh just foil a plot to end his career or are people just speculating. Read what Limbaugh says and decide for yourself...

(Daily Caller) "We’re on 600 radio stations, and the way that was going to happen was that a group owner, Cumulus Broadcasting, was going to cancel their contract with me on 35 of their radio stations, and that was going to end my career because one of those 35 was WABC in New York and WLS in Chicago and WMAL in Washington and WBAP in Dallas and WJR in Detroit and other such large markets. And once that happens, sayonara, I’m in everybody’s rear-view mirror."

“This has been going on for a year. We have negotiations with every radio station that carries the program, every group owner. These negotiations just happened to end up in the public. But the media believed everything that was being said, because they wanted to,” he continued. “And the image, I guess, that was created was that my heyday was gone, it was over with, and if you listen to me now, you better like it while you can, because you’re not going to be able to at the end of the year because I’m going to be gone.”

Read The Full Story

FREE REPORT: Is Barack Obama Trying To Destroy The US Economy!

Input Your Primary Email Address Below And You'll Receive A Free Gift, Our Downloadable Report On The Cloward-Piven Strategy.

 



Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy and will not share your email address with ANYONE... PERIOD!

RELATED STORIES

1 comment:

  1. I do watch my local ABC or CBS ,then I switch to JLTV or FOX business I can't stand this nittwitt on abc sitting side saddle like she has hemorrhoids and is getting 10 mil a year who needs this crap

    ReplyDelete

Posted By: Chris Carmouche