Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pastor: 'Wimpy Pastors Produce Wimpy Christians'

(One News Now) A respected Southern Baptist pastor and author says "wimpy" pastors and laypersons are the reason Christians are losing the culture war.

The Dallas pastor chastised pastors who shy away from controversy. "Wimpy pastors produce wimpy Christians -- and that is why we are losing this culture war," he emphasized.

"I believe it's time for pastors to say, You know, I don't care about controversy, I don't care whether I'm going to lose church members, I don't care about building a big church. I'm going to stand for truth regardless of what happens."

Keep Reading

Get The News The Liberal Media Refuses To Print!

Input Your Primary Email Address Below And You'll Receive A Free Gift, Our Downloadable Report On The Cloward-Piven Strategy.

 

 

Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy and will not share your email address with ANYONE... PERIOD!

Mouse Over The Green Icon To The Left To Share This Story On Your Favorite Social Media Sites.

RELATED STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche