Sunday, June 17, 2012

What Would God Say To Barack Obama?

(WND.com) Could you imagine the conversation that God would have with Barack Obama if He came down to visit with him for a little while? As this cloud decends into the Oval Office, Obama jumps up from his desk and runs to the door thinking there’s a fire, but the door won’t open and nobody comes to help him.

“Saul Alinsky?” Obama asks slightly confused. “NO, I am who I am, the Creator of all things,” the cloud says. “Why are you here in my White House?” Obama asks.
 ”I have a few things I need to straighten out with you, Barack,” the voice says.

“Like what?” Obama nervously inquires. ” “Ok, here goes……now pay very close attention,” the voice says.

“Do you know that I said that you shall have no other gods before me ,not even the one in your mirror, Barack?” the voice asks.

“I heard something about that, but hey, a little ego goes with this job!” Obama says. “A little ego, Barack? “Anyway, there is NO exception to that first rule,” the voice thunders, “not even for you. I only ask for 10% of a person’s income no matter what their financial status in this world, so what makes you government people think that you deserve 15, 25, 30, or 40% of their income?

Read The Rest Of The Story

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts - Let's go even a bit further and add Screwtape?

    ReplyDelete

Posted By: Chris Carmouche