Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jonah Golberg And The Feckless Anti-Trump Bourgeoise

Apparently, Breitbart has declared war on National Review's Jonah Goldberg and it's getting pretty nasty...






(Breitbart) It's a bizarre thing existing in a Netherworld where you neither support nor despise Republican frontrunner Donald Trump. The benefits of this new media world of ours, this awe-inspiring world of social media and instant online publishing, far outweigh the negatives.

One obvious negative is that our politics are becoming a bit more shrill, sometimes to the point where if you haven’t yet taken a side, one will be assigned to you.

This is exactly what happened to me last week while I was away on vacation. National Review's Jonah Goldberg extrapolated 4 of my tweets and Voila! I'm a Trump supporter. Now I don’t mind being labeled a Trump supporter, even on the pages of National Review. In the interest of full disclosure I just think I should make clear that I am not. As of now Trump is 5th on my list of GOP candidates — here are some tweets to that effect Goldberg missed...

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche