Friday, September 11, 2015

Glenn Beck: 'Maybe I Need To Leave The Media And Public Life'

Does the media even begin to understand that for most conservatives, Obama is yesterday’s news? We got it! I believe we are MUCH more offended by Boehner and McConnell and the rest of the GOP establishment...






(Breitbart) I am watching Don Lemon on CNN. They are talking to Republican talking heads.

If this is what they think Republican voters are I am so glad that I have NOTHING to do with the GOP.

Does the media even begin to understand that for most conservatives, Obama is yesterday’s news? We got it! I believe we are MUCH more offended by Boehner and McConnell and the rest of the GOP establishment.

We expect to disagree with the progressive left. But we have been betrayed and lied to by "our own."...

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche