Friday, June 5, 2015

Leading Christian Evangelist: The End Is Near

This well-known evangelist didn't give a date but she told radio talk-show host Alan Colmes, in no uncertain terms, that we are in the End Times...






(WND) Christian evangelist Anne Graham Lotz, the sister of Samaritan’s Purse President Franklin Graham and the daughter of evangelist Billy Graham, has told a left- leaning radio program that the world is “coming close to the end of human history as we know it.”

"Our world is unraveling," she told Alan Colmes on his Fox News Radio program. "I think the whole world senses, especially those who follow the news, senses that something is happening that is very unsettling."

Colmes had asked Lotz, the author of nearly a dozen books and the president of AnGeL Ministries, whether she believed "we are at the end times now."

"I believe that it is, Alan, and I base that not just on feelings; I base it on what Jesus said in the New Testament and then what I see going on in the world at the same time – and they match,” she said. “And so I put that together and I believe we’re coming close to the end of human history as we know it."...

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche