Monday, June 15, 2015

Cindy (Susan Olsen) Spills Brady Bunch Love Secrets

Drug use... unlikely romances... Susan Olsen, who played Cindy on The Brady Bunch spills some juicy secrets...






(Inquistr) One of the not-so-well Brady Bunch secrets? Love among the co-stars.

"I had Mike Lookinland (Bobby Brady) and we used to make out in the doghouse when we were nine. Eve (who played Jan Brady) always had a crush on Chris (Peter Brady), they did kind of hook up later on. And of course there was Maureen (Marcia Brady) and Barry (Greg Brady), but Barry really wanted to hook up with Florence (Carol Brady), but Florence kept that very platonic."

As for scandal, Olsen confessed that she did indeed, as rumored, become a drug dealer. Well, sort of, added the Brady Bunch star.

"I guess technically [I was a drug dealer], but I was really a [marijuana] grower, my husband at the time and I grew it hydroponically," clarified Susan...

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche