Monday, March 2, 2015

IRS Defends Plans To Give Taxpayer Dollars To Illegals

Question: How do you get thousands of dollars of free money from Uncle Sam? Answer: Claim you're an illegal alien who has never filed taxes... but whatever you may do, don't try this if you're an American citizen... you might actually go to jail...

(Washington Times) The IRS is defending its decision to let illegal immigrants claim up to three years’ refunds on income even if they never paid income taxes, telling Congress in a new letter last week that agency lawyers have concluded getting a Social Security number triggers the ability to go back and ask for previous refunds.

President Obama’s new deportation amnesty could grant Social Security numbers to as many as 4 million illegal immigrants, making many of them eligible for tax refunds under the Earned Income Tax Credit even for years when they cheated on their taxes, working off the books and refusing to file tax returns.

"Section 32 of the Internal Revenue Code requires an SSN on the return, but a taxpayer claiming the EITC is not required to have an SSN before the close of the year for which the EITC is claimed,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen wrote in his letter to Sen. Charles E. Grassley on Wednesday.

Read The Full Story

1 comment:

  1. Disband the irs & replace it with a flat tax. Also disband 6 or 8 other do nothing federal agencies who do no good, only harm. While you're at it, throw the illegal potus in prison.


Posted By: Chris Carmouche