Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Obama Offering Extra Tax Refunds To Illegal Aliens

That's right... according to a top IRS official, if you're an illegal alien Uncle Sam has some free money for you...

(Washington Times) IRS Commissioner John Koskinen confirmed Tuesday that illegal immigrants granted amnesty from deportation under President Obama’s new policies would be able to get extra refunds from the IRS for money they earned while working illegally, as long as they filed returns during those years.

Illegal immigrants who are granted the amnesty will be given official Social Security numbers, which means they can go back and amend up to three years of previous tax forms to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit, potentially claiming billions of dollars in additional payments they were ineligible for before the amnesty.

Read The Full Story

1 comment:

  1. So, they would be refunded, which means they must have actually PAID those taxes to begin with. Wow, this really seems just AWFUL. *note: please assume a VERY sarcastic tone when reading, and then feel free to call me all the silly names you want


Posted By: Chris Carmouche