Monday, December 15, 2014

Is Obama Blackmailing Boehner?

Some... including Matt Drudge... are speculating...




(WND) But is there more to the personal story of House Speaker John Boehner that would explain his funding of Obamacare and the president’s executive action providing amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in his budget accommodation with Democrats?

Enter the ubiquitous Matt Drudge who tweeted Friday: “Obama got EVERYTHING. NSA dirt on Boehner must be incredible. Chicago wins.”

Matt Drudge is not some blogger. He’s the man who told the world about the "blue dress" that ultimately got Bill Clinton impeached.

Earlier this year, Boehner hinted about retirement, saying: "Listen, I can’t predict what’s going to happen. I’m going to be 65 years old in November. I never thought I’d live to be 60 so I’m living on borrowed time."

Read The Full Story

2 comments:

  1. Regarding the Blackmail issue? If Obama is in fact blackmailer Boehner, the only quick solution to this problem would be to get rid of Boehner and Obama. It would be easier to get rid of Boehner I would guess, based on all the illegal actions Obama has taken to date, and she is still in office. I for one suspect there is something going on between Boehner and Obama based on the 1.7 tr dollar deal that just passed. If this rumor can be proven, action must be taken immediately. Personally, I believe the rumor is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what is going on but one would find enough
      Republicans with a clean record that would not have to
      worry above getting black mailed. If their record is clean
      there's no reason for black mail.

      Delete

Posted By: Chris Carmouche