Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Did This United States Senator Just Endorse Hamas?

Was it a full-throated endorsement of Hamas or was this United States Senator simply confused? ... You be the judge...




(FrontPageMag) Like Hedy Epstein, Eva Steiner Moseley is another fake Holocaust survivor who uses phony claims of being a Holocaust survivor to attack Israel and support terrorists.

Eva Moseley is even more fake than Hedy Epstein because she and her family moved to New York in 1939. Moseley is a more honest fraud because she describes her fake Holocaust survivor routine as her 'schtick'.

In a shockingly unguarded moment, she wrote the following email to her comrades at the Peace Commission: "I can do my 'I escaped from Nazi Vienna and am unhappy with what Israel does' schtick, if you think that would help."

Eva Steiner Moseley debuted her fake Holocaust survivor schtick again at an appearance by Elizabeth Warren.

"Eva Moseley, I’m not a student, I’m not an alumnae, but was in faculty life. I was also a Holocaust refugee and I’m extremely concerned that Jews don’t do to another people what was done to them,” said the activist.

"I think that’s fair,” Senator Warren responded."

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche