Sunday, March 23, 2014

Jimmy Carter: US Government Is Spying On Me

Even former-President Jimmy Carter thinks the government is spying on him and he has what he believes is a fail-safe solution for keeping the prying eyes of the government out of his business when he talks to world leaders?




(Politico) Former President Jimmy Carter says he corresponds with foreign leaders the old-fashioned way – through snail mail – because he suspects his communications are watched by intelligence agencies.

"I have felt that my own communications are probably monitored," Carter said in an interview with Andrea Mitchell that was aired Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

"And when I want to communicate with a foreign leader privately, I type or write the letter myself, put it in the Post Office and mail it, because I believe if I send an email, it will be monitored," Carter said.

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche