Sunday, November 10, 2013

Now Richie Incognito Claims Jonathan Martin Bullied Him

The plot thickens. Suspended Miami Dolphins lineman Richie Incognito is claiming that the man who accused him of "bullying" texted a message to him saying: "I will murder your whole ****ing family."


Revealed: Ex-Military's Shocking Secret About The Coming Food Crisis
According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted... Get The Full Story

(Daily Caller) "This isn’t an issue about bullying," Incognito said. "This is an issue of my and Jon’s relationship where I've taken stuff too far. I did not intend to hurt him. What I was going for, I was going for — I haven’t seen my buddy. I wanted to shock him. I wanted him to call me back."

"And when the words are put in the context, I understand why a lot of eyebrows get raised. But people don’t know how Jon and I communicate to one another. For instance, a week before this went down, Jonathan Martin texted me on my phone, I will murder your whole f***ing family. Now, did I think Jonathan Martin was going to murder my family? Not one bit."

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche