Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mother With Multiple Sclerosis Loses Her Health Coverage Due To Obamacare

(Life News) Please pray for Whitney Johnson. We shared her story on the Sean Hannity show on Friday and have been promoting her story nationwide. Today she sent us an update and prayer request, and she said we could share with you.


Your Family Is In Imminent Danger
The government is arming up for a massive war scheduled to take place on US soil. Watch this leaked report for the details

She’s a beautiful 26-year-old mother with M.S. and, due to ObamaCare, her health plan was canceled. The problems are getting worse. Please read and pray. This is happening to real Americans.

Whitney’s request, “Pray for me this morning, I actually just found out moments ago that in order to be added to my husband’s insurance (which is the route I thought I was going to be able to go) it is going to cost me $900 per month, and the insurance is awful.

It doesn’t cover my treatments, and I have to pay $5k out of pocket before any co-insurance even picks up! We simply can not afford $900 per month for my health care alone.

Read The Full Story

Before You Comment...

Increase the audience and impact of what you have to say by a factor of 10-100! If you really want people to see what you have to say and can write 250 words (or more) that are grammatically correct and free of spelling errors, submit your work here. If we like it, we'll not only publish it with a hyperlink to your website or Facebook page or Twitter profile, but we'll promote it in our email newsletter as well. This is a great opportunity for new writers to establish themselves and webmasters to get some much needed link-juice to their websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche