Wednesday, August 14, 2013

[Video] Mr. Constitution, Rand Paul, Gets Selective On The Constitution?

He offers to buy Chris Christie a beer. He waffles on so-called same-sex marriage and Paul tells CNN's Erin Burnett: "I decided a long time ago I wasn't going to be a birther. I'm not a birther for Democrats. I'm not a birther for Republicans. I'm staying out of that. Yeah, I'm just staying out of that one."

FREE REPORT: Is Barack Obama Trying To Destroy The US Economy!

Input Your Primary Email Address Below And You'll Receive A Free Gift, Our Downloadable Report On The Cloward-Piven Strategy.


Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy and will not share your email address with ANYONE... PERIOD!



  1. Ron Paul and Rand Paul are Libertarian, even though they like to call themselves Conservative. Libertarians have trouble when they are probed about The Constitution because they omit that The Founders intended it to be the second order of law, not the first. God's Law (Natural Law) was above the Constitution and The Founders assumed that the people that would live under The Constitution would be governed by God's Law and thus did not need massive secular government control over them.

    If you want to talk to a person in government who DOES understand The Constitution, talk to Ted Cruz.

    I love 80% of what Ron (and Rand) Paul have to say; but they are way, way off base on the other 20%.

  2. yeah I am with you Al its the 20% that scares me

  3. He is by far our best choice. I'm much more scared of the ones that have it 90% wrong.


Posted By: Chris Carmouche