Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Was Rush Limbaugh's I-Phone Hacked?

(WND.com)  Radio giant Rush Limbaugh is at a loss to explain a bizarre occurrence that took place in his car today on his way to work in South Florida. Limbaugh says he was about a quarter mile away from his home, and while using his iPhone with a voice-transcription feature that turns spoken words into printed text, a mysterious message suddenly showed up.

Limbaugh says the sentence read: “Obama’s minions are taking over and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

The blurb stunned the radio host, as he noted, “I hadn’t said anything like that!”

Unfortunately, he admits he doesn’t have evidence to show anyone.

“I was so discombobulated by what happened that I didn’t save what showed up on my iPhone,” he said. “I can’t prove this, because I didn’t keep the transcriptions. I deleted them. I don’t even know if I actually deleted them. I just didn’t send them. They are not on the phone. I went and looked.”

Read The Full Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted By: Chris Carmouche